Copyright is the set of exclusive rights granted to the author or creator of an original work, including the right to copy, distribute and adapt the work. These rights can be licensed, transferred and/or assigned. Copyright lasts for a certain time period after which the work is said to enter the public domain. Copyright applies to a wide range of works that are substantive and fixed in a medium. Some jurisdictions also recognize "moral rights" of the creator of a work, such as the right to be credited for the work.
There are some requirements to file the Application of Patent Registration in Indonesia.
- A simply signed Power of Attorney
- Assignment of Right from inventor(s) to applicant(s), if the applicant is not the inventor.
- Priority Document (on claiming priority)
- 15 prints of devices, 5 books and pamphlets related to art, lecture, speech, music, play, phantomin, broadcasting works, i.e. radio, television, film, recording, and songs; photography works, map, translation, interpretation, quotation and flower arrangement.
- Power of Attorney
- Indonesian Copyrights Procedure
- Indonesian Copyrights Law No. 19 Year 2002